About Type of project
In this database we share the project description, results and tools derived from projects led by teachers. These projects are granted by:
- Utrecht Incentive Fund (USO): projects aiming for educational innovation. Grants are provided by Utrecht University, both UU-wide and by the faculties.
- Comenius Programme (NRO): projects aiming for educational innovation. Grant are provided by the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO) commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
- Senior Fellow Programme: projects that involve leadership in strategic institutional curriculum and/or policy development as part of the Utrecht Senior Fellow Programme.
- Educational Resource Pool (EMP): faculty initiatives aimed at quality improvement and innovation in education supported with EMP hours for educational consultancy.
- Other: diverse projects led by Utrecht University’s teachers and/or staff aiming for innovation, research and development of education.