Educational leadership and management concerns how teachers exert intentional influence on education through their relationships with others. Teachers do this in many ways:
- Engages with relevant stakeholders
- Organises, coordinates and manages education and all resources involved
- Engages in evaluations of education, quality assurance, accreditations, and audits
- Participates and contributes to education-related committees and fora
- Supports, mentors, and promotes colleague teachers’ professional development.
- Influences, establishes and implements policies and culture
- Initiates, leads and implements educational change and innovation.